VAT made easy.....
- If you are buying Incontinence Products for personal use (for yourself or on behalf of another) then you can buy EXEMPT from VAT.
- If you are buying Incontinence Products for a business or organisation (for example a clinic or care home) then you cannot be exempted from VAT
- On this website, if a product is eligible for VAT exemption it will be clearly displayed and the price shown will NOT include any VAT.
- For products that are not eligible (for example gloves) the VAT exemption logo will not appear and the price shown already includes vat.
- PLEASE NOTE THAT CARRIAGE CHARGES ARE NOT ELIGIBLE FOR VAT EXEMPTION. IF A CARRIAGE CHARGE IS APPLICABLE TO YOUR ORDER, YOU WILL SEE A SMALL AMOUNT OF VAT AT CHECKOUT. THIS RELATES TO THE CARRIAGE CHARGE ONLY AND NOT THE PRODUCTS.
If you are a quantity of products over a certain threshold you may be required to complete a short declaration confirming these are for personal use only. We will get in touch with you if that is the case.
If you wish to make a business to business purchase please contact us by e-mail or phone so that we can process the order for you and apply the appropriate VAT.
If you (or the person you are buying for) suffer from a long term medical condition or impairment, have undergone a major operation, or suffered a serious injury then you are eligible for exemption from VAT on eligible products. You do not need to be registered as disable to qualify for VAT relief.
You are able to purchase goods on behalf of another person without VAT providing the end user meets the requirements above.